Saturday 13 April 2013


Interview with Stacey Laye, Guest Services Manager....

1. How long have you worked for A Space in the City?
2 and a half years

2. What background do you have in the industry?
I have previously worked in The Vale of Glamorgan Hotel and The Village Hotel.

3. What is your favourite thing about working for A Space in the City?
My favourite thing about working here is how much you learn- everyone has such a wide variety of knowledge that is always shared with each other.

4. So during the time you have worked for A Space in the City, what’s been your favourite moment?
My promotion from Reservations Agent to Guest Services Manager was a pretty good highlight! Also love all of our staff socials- Everyone is so competitive when we go on days out! Last one was our Go Karting trip- the boys are vicious!!

5. Do you have a favourite apartment and why?
I love the décor in our Quayside apartments, but also love the size and outdoor space in most of our Century Wharf apartments! No- I cant have a favourite!!

6. What do you prefer beans on toast or cheese on toast and why?
Cheese! Cant get enough of it!

7. How do you spend your time outside of work.
All the girlies things… shopping, hair, nails! I make sure I get a sun holiday every year… Don’t know what I’d do without one!

8. Very important question, What’s your ideal sandwich?
Ham and turkey, bit of salad and mayonnaise. (Subway!)

9. Who would you rather be, Spiderman, Superman or Batman? And why?
Superman so I could fly!!




Thanks Stacey, to find out about the rest of the team visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment